Monday 20 July 2015

it is time to claim the title!

I Am ...we all are ...unlimited beings.

there are times that we believe we are limited, and that is perfectly okay. we are allowed to think what we please. it is one of the great things about being on this physical planet

it is time for me to claim the title of unlimited. I see how I am messing with my own head as I try to make plans for my life and then unbundle myself with silly thoughts based in fear

I have, like you, faced many challenges, and since I am almost as old as Methuselah, I guess I can confidently state that not only did I face them, I survived and thrived!

so I am stating, publicly, that I claim the Being Unlimited title ...

I will be back ...but I have things to do - people to see - AddVentures to have ....



cheerio for now


and have a stunning day


....

No comments: