Saturday 15 February 2014

concentration is easy!

I know I can concentrate! I have done it before. I can do it again.....

I look forward to the time when it is easier to think. I am so adept at finding many solutions to one problem, which is great for brainstorming, but it does become debilitating when there are so many options available and I struggle to decide which path to follow.

Schoolchildren get drugs to help them concentrate. I use supplements in the hopes that I will be able to calm my mind down to a mild panic. It doesn't always work.

I chose to sit and read a book, since it is such a warm day that most other things feel like too much effort. After 5 pages or so, the thought about writing my blog popped up. So, here I am ... writing instead of reading.

I wonder what it is that I am doing that is causing this endless chatter in my brain. And I wonder what it is that I can do to get it quiet and allow only one voice to speak at a time ...

All pieces of advice appreciated .......

No comments: