Saturday 15 February 2014

word!!!

if there is one thing I know for sure about myself - it is that I love words.

I love reading them

I love writing them

I love using them and sharing them and listening to them

and I love learning new words

I have friends who process their thoughts and their challenges in peace and quiet, alone.

I have to talk through my stuff. 

as others offer words of advice or wisdom, I begin to see my issue from another perspective - which allows me clarity and solutions

I am going to buy myself a beautiful teddy bear

I am going to give it a lovely name (we will choose it together) and then that beloved bear will be my sounding board when I am not able to call someone 


hey Sounding Board Bear ...when are you arriving? I am looking forward to meeting you ...


and I am so keen to know what name we will choose ....

......



No comments: